Remote Learning Activities- updated 4/3/20
REMOTE LEARNING ACTIVITIES
(April 7-April 30)
- Learning activities are required. Students with Internet access are expected to complete work online. They should not pick-up packets at Indian Trail, as there are a limited number for families who do not have Internet access.
- Students without Internet access: Work packets that include work for two week increments will be available for pick-up at Indian Trail Door 1 on Monday-Fridays between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Please turn in completed packets on April 20at Indian Trail Door 1 when you pick up the next packet.Include your first and last name, student ID number, school, and teacher on the cover of your packet when turning in.
- Kindergarten packets were mailed to student addresses and should arrive by April 7th.
- Classroom teachers (elementary) and team leaders (Indian Trail) will send an email on April 6 outlining how assignments will be shared for Remote Learning and how to record daily attendance.
- Daily attendance must be submitted by 1:30 p.m. daily.
- Assist your child in accessing email, Seesaw or Google Classroom to view messages from your teacher.
- Students should complete the activities on a daily basis and submit completed work by 9:00 p.m. daily.
- Classroom teachers will be assessing classwork and providing feedback to students.
- For social/emotional supports and resources, there is a link on our home page. Families can fill out a form to request support or resources. Social workers will follow-up with families on a daily basis.
- Please contact your child's teacher or building principal if you have any questions or concerns.
- Post pictures of your child working on Twitter using our hashtag #ASD4RemoteLearning.
- Chromebook issues should be reported your child's classroom teacher. Please explain the issue in detail and ask the teacher to submit an Incident IQ ticket. The tech department will review these tickets.
- Students' Chromebooks will not allow access to any sites between 10:00 pm and 6:15 am. If websites are blocked between 6:15 am-9:59 pm, please have your child sign-out of their Chromebook and sign-in again. This should correct the issue.
- Comcast Internet Essentials has started a program allowing free Internet access for 60 days to qualifying families. To see if you qualify, please call 1-855-846-8376. Additionally, some cell phone providers allow cell phones to be used as mobile hot spots. Data charges may apply, so please contact your provider for specifics.
Click below to access learning activities packets for April 7-April 17:
|SSP Students- Primary||English|
|SSP Students- Intermediate||English|
|Modified Activities (Kinder.)||English|
|Modified Activities (1-2)||English|
|Modified Activities (3-5)||English|
|Indian Trail Junior High:|
|Literacy & Movement||English|